This picture represents me because its physically showing you my strength, but what I was perceiving inside of this picture is my internal strength and my ability to rise above negative obstacles that my life puts me in. My legs are bent in a completely abnormal stance that can also be interpreted as complex. I feel like my weakness is that I am to straight forward with my opinions and I wish to be more genuinly expressive as I mature. For my legs are like amaze and my feet are gracefully holding me up.Monday, November 30, 2009
This picture represents me because its physically showing you my strength, but what I was perceiving inside of this picture is my internal strength and my ability to rise above negative obstacles that my life puts me in. My legs are bent in a completely abnormal stance that can also be interpreted as complex. I feel like my weakness is that I am to straight forward with my opinions and I wish to be more genuinly expressive as I mature. For my legs are like amaze and my feet are gracefully holding me up.SAMANTHA BUSIELLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment