My self portrait appears to be a simple image but to me it means something greater. I believe that it is important for everyone to spend timeWednesday, November 18, 2009
Self Portrait
My self portrait appears to be a simple image but to me it means something greater. I believe that it is important for everyone to spend timeeach day to themselves to think and reflect on life. People get so caught up with technology these days that it is rare to put a phone and computer down and spend time alone. I placed myself in a small spot by a window because my life is filled with so much chaos that I like to escape and think in a small area. When I find myself reflecting on my day, month, or any amount of time or event, I tend to catch myself looking out of a window. To me, a window represents a way for you to look at the outside world and not just at what is right in front of you. When you look out a window your eyes open up to so much more than you are conscious of. My outfit represents my two different styles. One being laid back and comfortable which is why I am wearing a big mens shirt and leggings and the other is my girly and glamorous style which is why I am wearing heels. I do not think I am the only teenager that feels the same way as me about getting caught up in technology and not spending time to reflect on themselves and that is why this image means something to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment