Friday, November 20, 2009


Media Artist Statement

Surfing is something that if you try it you love it or you hate it, surfing and people have a love hate relationship there is no in the middle “oh its ok”. Surfing is also something that most people don’t understand it might look cool to them but its much more than that, it is something that you have to do, like once you start it is as usual as sleeping or eating. That is where the quotes come from “Eat Sleep Surf”. It takes a pretty long time to get the hang of it but once you do you cant give it up, and all you want to do is be in the water. I have agreed with a couple people that the feeling after a nice wave is the best feeling ever its so much more than just happy or exited. I think that a new emotion should be invented for I, It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment