Friday, November 20, 2009

"Self is the only prison that can ever bind the soul." ~Henry Van Dyke,










I call my self-portrait “Different faces of me.” I tried during this project to show who

I am in one picture. I tried doing symbolic and representations of me. I thought everyday

of what I will do. And mid project I realized it would be impossible to project who I am

in one picture. Maybe because I’m thinking about it too much and also because I also have

no idea who I am. I am nowhere close to knowing who I am and who I want to be in life.

I know I will never change myself for anyone but I really don’t know what that means.

If I don’t know who I am what can I and what can’t I change about myself. This project

has really set me into thought. The fact that I call myself “ME” but have no idea who “ME”

is really disturbs me. I’m so many different things. I’m silly, I’m serious, I’m loving, I’m caring,

I’m crazy, I’m wild, I’m sensitive, I’m just me that’s all I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment