I took a picture of myself covering my face with a piece of paper said “FAKE”. I feel like I am wearing a mask to conceal my true feelings or emotions from others. Especially, when I meet new people, I feign myself to be demure. I think many other people also fake their true figures to keep out of sight or notice of others. Sometimes when I look myself in mirror, I do not see me but someone else. The picture doesn't show my face because there are too many looks inside me. While doing this project, I realized that I should be more frank to myself and to the others as well.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Self Portrait $ Artist's Statement
I took a picture of myself covering my face with a piece of paper said “FAKE”. I feel like I am wearing a mask to conceal my true feelings or emotions from others. Especially, when I meet new people, I feign myself to be demure. I think many other people also fake their true figures to keep out of sight or notice of others. Sometimes when I look myself in mirror, I do not see me but someone else. The picture doesn't show my face because there are too many looks inside me. While doing this project, I realized that I should be more frank to myself and to the others as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment