Monday, November 23, 2009

Christin's self portrait



I want the piece as a whole to show that every one has more than one thing going on for them, it could be a hope a dream or a feeling. I want it to show that even thought I am growing up there is still a part inside of me that is a kid. The few letter of the alphabet represents how much of live I have lived and discovered, and the missing ones show much more there is to discover. The plane tickets and globe resembles my love to travel and learn new things. The R is a symbol for Ross. I have been going to this school for six years now and it has done shaping to who I am. I would probably be different if I did not go to the school. The die and eight ball represent my luck. I have been a very lucky person so far. The stone stands for hope, something every one should have, there should always be something to look forward to. The star illustrates all the different zodiac signs and questions if they really have a say on ones future. Finally the lipstick and lollipop lips embody females but, most of the entire lollipop symbolizes words and how powerful and far they can get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment