I believe that you aren't born being the person you are today but from the first moment you're alive you begin molding into that person. When you're young, the way your parents raise you and the people you're surrounded by have a huge influence on your values and personality. Having parents that are able to balance giving you freedom and rules is very important. As you get older, everything you're exposed to and every experience you have helps shape you. I believe humans have the ability to change who they are by the way they see things and I strongly believe if someone is capable of loving and forgiving but never forgetting, they have the potential to be a kind human-being. Over-all, being yourself and learning from your mistakes is the most important thing. In my collage I used the Ross Spiral to represent experiences and two eyes for the way you see things. I also put pictures of my family in my collage because they've had a strong impact on making me the person I am. I used the lips in my collage to represent that the things you say can effect other people strongly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment