
I chose a lot of pictures of my friends because they mean a lot to me and they help me with all my problems, make me happy and support me.
Then many pictures are of the scouts. I’m travelling a lot with the scouts and they are also a big part of my life. We always have fun and are having many adventures.
Almost all of the other pictures are about music. I play a lot of instruments and play in an orchestra and sing in a choir.
So those three things have a lot to do with my life.
I love photography (I took almost all of the pictures on my collage).
Then there is a little kid. It looks really engrossed in thought. I think a lot about people, my life, my future … just about stuff that has to do something with my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment