Thursday, October 15, 2009

Collage and artist statement

I believe in enjoying every second of life and making the best out of it. I am always about making time for yourself to think, to be, and to take in. I am a person who loves peace, harmony and creativity. I show a lot of that in my collage as well as the belief of not being afraid to dream. I feel like when there is something you want or something you enjoy doing you shouldn’t hold back. Life is too short to make mistakes so you might as well make the best of it and enjoy every minute. I also strongly believe that if at first you don’t succeed you should try again. If you fail the first time it doesn't mean you will fail the second. I strongly encourage doing things for yourself and making time for yourself. If you don’t, you will end up loving your self less therefore having less of an ability to express and give out love to others. The little girl in my collage portrays the beauty of a young mind. I always remind myself to keep my mind open and filled with beautiful things. I strongly believe that if you live your life to the fullest you will have no regrets but just a whole life of amazing memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment