I see the circle of life through music. My collage is shaped as a circle and is the same size as my French horn bell. The music in the background shows my passion, and I believe in showing life through music. I also believe in world piece and the children around the world shows fairness between other people. The French horn shows that music is essential and therapeutic. The women doing yoga shows that I love yoga. The part of the image of the orchestra that is clear shows what is going on now, and the blurry areas show the history of my life. The future of my life is the blurry area on the right side of the image. I also believe that every moment of my life is written out in music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your ideology, but I think it might be easier to understand if we could see your collage.
ReplyDelete