
My ideology is that we are living in a box where everything is based on ourselves. Our society is built up by media; what we hear and what we see in reality is all in newspaper, TV, radio, magazines, and etc. This is why I covered the whole paper with newspaper as a background. I have a colorful eye and flowers on the right to show that we live in colors. Life would be boring and monotonous without colors. I also believe in God as you see on top of the paper. To emphasize my ideology that the world is all about us, there is a tree on the left leading up to a person taking a picture in a mirror. The tree means a root of our life and the picture above means we see ourselves thorough what we can only see. Lastly I put my own picture in the middle because I believe in myself. Even though I try to imitate someone else, I am I. I never can't be someone else. I should be happy and thankful about what I am now.
Very bright and colourful, good spacing and organization.
ReplyDeletethis is sooooooo cool. i really like it.
ReplyDeletei really like all the colors and different images. I LOVE JESSICA :)