
I truly believe in working hard to where you are in life and the people who don't deserve something don't get it handed to them, everyone should have an equal chance. what i chose to represent this was the hammer and the hardworking hands taking what is rightfully there's, as well as the people plowing the fields shows how diligent they are. The four leaf clover shows that i believe karma and good luck, I am highly superstitous. The capitalized IT and HE represent for me "God" because I believe in a supernatural being but i don't believe in God per say. I put a lot of myself into this collage and things that make me who I am like the pictures that have to do with acting also imagination and creativity is something i strive to have.
I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but I really like the shadow that runs through the piece. It's probably just from the photo you took, but I really think it adds to the piece as a whole.
ReplyDelete