My ideology for this collage is based of the brain and the mind being very powerful and there is a slurpie straw to show that if you cant absorb all the information quickly and it is a long process. I also believe in seeing things through music. I also believe that the mouth is a very powerful part of yourself because of taste and how eating different foods from different cultures can teach you about different places. The half face of Obama shows that the president is a part of your life but he hasn’t really affected me yet personally so he’s not fully part of me.
Noah McAskill 10B
Think this is very good, could of put more time into it though. I like the hands going into the twenty dolalr bill and because of that everything is just K+aus (DESTRUCTION Cause i didn't know how to spell it)
ReplyDeleteThis is Oliver Culver By the way
ReplyDeleteI'm dark night
ReplyDeleteBut not the bat man dark night me the dark night, I AM OLIVER GOD OF THE OVER WORLD
ReplyDelete